|| The SMT component parts inserted at the
back of PCB are :
1. Chip resistor
2. Chip capacitor
3. any other deemed appropiate and necessary
Advantages & Benefits using SMT in our pcb's
1. Very reliable soldering (better contact with circuit board)
2. Surface mount components insertion on the PCB instead of manual insertion
of component parts (as most other manufacturers do) avoiding any errors.
3. Save lots of space in the lamp internal housing, therefore leaving more air
ciculation to lower
the heat build-up during lamp's operation.
4. Easier wiring circuit layout designed for the PCB and allowing a wider spacing
each component; therefore enhancing PCB safety.
5. Chip size of the component parts used in SMT is more resistant & reliable,
and it lowers
the risks of an open short.
6. Allows use of components with very little specs tolerance.
does MOF/FET works
The MOS/FET works for the oscillation of power driver of the Energy
MOS/FET enhances the PCB performance compared to the regular electronic
PCB with power transistor.
MOS/FET also makes the frequency of the tube more stable, without
any flickering or interruptions.
We can say that MOS/FET is the ballast's 3rd generation.
From magnet transformer ballast we progressed to electronic power
and up to the current MOS/FET - signifying more economy of power
high efficiency of light output.
We hope this explanation will help you understand more the technicality
of our high-end products
and help our customers select the best available digital electronic
ballast in the world.